Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reality Has Set In... FML.

I was looking at pictures of myself taken at different points over the last 15 years, and I realized something... I have such a long hard road in front of me.

I mean, in the old pictures, in the young ones I was skinny. But anything over the last 15 years, I either looked fat, or was fat... and am fat. I probably can't look good at anything over 130 lbs. at 5'10". God this is so difficult. I feel like crying... really. I ate today. It was a Zig day. I managed to get around 1500 calories. That is the most I've had in a long time. I'm so glad today is over. I think tomorrow and Friday I'm going to fast. I can't even bare the idea of the usual low 500 cal day. I want nothing. I deserve nothing. I've earned nothing.

My body is in a state of suffocating excess. I have another 20 lbs to lose before I deserve any consideration at all. I'm still floating around 164. Working out has fucked me like I knew it would. I am gaining as I'm losing. Yes, toning. Yes, it's good for me. Hoo-fucking-ray. I don't care. I don't care that my legs have more definition and my abs are firmer. I don't give a fuck because the scale still says 164 and it is confirmed by my naked body drowning in fat.

I shrunk sizes. I thought I'd be happier about it, but that is WHY I feel like crying. I'm just a smaller size of fat. Why did I do this to myself? How did I not notice I was packing on blubber like a manatee. I do not need the physique of an elephant seal! Where the hell was I when all this was going on?

So yeah. Things are great. I'm a smaller fat me. And I have been some shade of gross for the last 15 years. I have to undo 15 years of hateful damage. I just want to snap my fingers and make it all go away. But no. I have to be consistent and fight....

haha Want to know something really funny? I couldn't quit if I wanted to. I feel broken and heartbroken right now... full of giving up... and I can't. I hate calories and my fat ass self so badly that I can't say fuck it all and hit the cherry ice cream I have in my freezer right now. I can't. Because all that I am wants to starve. Every bit of me.

I think I finally understand that feeling... that need for purity.
A clean empty body.
A body that isn't trying to ruin my life.
A body without food in it.

In the name of losing weight faster, I'll fight that feeling and make myself eat 3 days a week. But the other 4 days... those belong to me and Ana.

Together we are going to feast on our rage, and feast on our emptiness, and I will make room for this helplessness and sadness I'm feeling right now to literally eat away at that 15 years of fat and food abuse.

I need to make myself right.

God I hope I can, because after what I just saw, I feel like it will never happen. I just feel doom.

Sorry to be so gloomy... but if I can't tell you guys, who can I tell?

Gonna go to sleep now. 8 or more hours of sleep helps the body burn 30% more calories than a tired body.

<3 you. xox

3 comments:

  1. Keep zigging and zagging. I want your personal experience to tell me it works. STick to it long enough please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there!
    I'm on the same stage as you, every time I look back at pictures, from even 5 years ago, I stop and think "Holy Hannah I am a fat blubbering beached whale, how the hell?". It is shocking how time passes, and some how we don't notice, then one day we find our self looking at our selves in the mirror, and wondering who that fat person is looking back at us. Reading your blog, gives me hope, that I am not starving myself for nothing and that all of this, is worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright girls! I'm sticking! But definitely fasting today. Fasting is a pretty extreme zag, but it makes me feel better right now.

    ReplyDelete