Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Burning Day

Tonight's Patron Saint of Skinny
Ana Claudia Michels

Now More About Me (teehee)

Got up early this morning, went for a mile walk then hit the gym. No 500's today, but I guess I did alright.

I was almost to 45 min and hadn't hit 400 cals yet. I blame it on the fact that I was sick. But I started to freak out! I need at least 400 if not more than 500 or wtf am I doing in there anyway. So I ended hard. I might have looked crazy. I didn't care how out of breath I was either. I was gonna get that 400. As you can see, I overshot it a bit.

Now... if only I could be consistent.

Still trying to eat. And it's still hard. Don't call it recovery. I don't give a fuck about recovery, ED's, diagnosis, advice, or fuck-all. All I care about is the number on the scale. I don't care about tired, or my excuses, or how long I do what. The only thing that matters is that number. So if I have to eat, I'll cram shit in my face. I'm determined, can you tell? Still sux though. Zigzag bitches, zigzag.

That's how my sister Mei got so infuriatingly skinny. She models you know. :P Looks absolutely great. But she's not the skinny build in the family, oddly I should probably be the thinnest. >>P What did Mei do?

SHE ZIGZAGGED!!

She suggests not eating every meal. Some days she hardly eats at all, a few times a week she eats 3 meals. She doesn't eat meat other than seafood. And when she does eat, she eats the richest, fat packed food she can find. Not a lot of sugar, but I think she eats more butter than anyone I've seen in my life. Something her style would be like eggs, veggie bacon, and toast for breakfast, homemade mac and cheese for lunch, and some butter soaked fish dish with a completely loaded baked potato for dinner... and popcorn for a snack. BUT only a couple times a week. The rest of the time, little bits, popcorn maybe, or nothing.

Well anyway, I'm not sure I can do what she does, but I'm trying.

Ok, gotta go watch some movies with my honey. Love you girls!! Keep skinny and strong! <3 xox

No comments:

Post a Comment