Thursday, July 22, 2010

If I Can't Be Me, Who Can I Be?

I feel better this morning.

I'm glad to be water fasting today. Anyone with me?

So I have to switch up my identity on here again. I think I'm having a fictitious identity crisis. lol AnnabellaGamble is way too long on twitter. So I'm changing it again. Plus I'm shelfing my Annabella's Identity Crisis blog for now anyway.

Just so everyone knows, I'm just shortening it all down to Elle. Ah simplicity. Not so many letters. It's a skinnier name. :) So there it is. Wow, I feel so much better already.

Love,

Elle
(aka AnaBanana ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm never sure where to comment people back.
    I figured I commented on your post, you replied on my post, I should reply on your post?
    I have been on this journey since Early December, and at times, I find it really foggy and that I'm getting no where, Its just recently I have started to read other blogs, and it is really helping. I never thought it would but it is.
    In answer to your question am I about 5'3" and I have not yet read SushiCatNY but I am reading it as soon I finish this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I just finished watching that and OMFG Wow!

    ReplyDelete