Thursday, July 8, 2010

Skinny Chef is Skinny!

Never take food advice from a fat chef. lol But check these girls out! I guarantee you that they only get moderate to light exercise. What do they do? Just raw whole food.

Check out the thinspo cooking show! ;)



How many calories do you think are in that plate of two wraps? 100? Less? <3 Why do you think they're so skinny! Raw is all the vitamins to be radiant, and the fewest calories.

God... this is what I should be doing. Why am I not doing this? I know I should be!

It's time to recommit to a raw lifestyle. If I love myself, if I really want to be thin and gorgeous, I'll do it.

2 comments:

  1. Try think of it as like a stepford mum thing, being perfectly clean in your eating. Preparing something small and healthy for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. I was 80% raw for about a year before I had my last son. I lost bunches of weight and my skin and eyes looked so refreshed and bright. It was absolutely wonderful! I need to get back there. Low cal, high health!

    ReplyDelete