Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Posty Mosty!

Hi!

Hello you! I missed you. If you're reading this and have a blog, you should know that I read your blog too as often as I can. And I love you. Every single one of you. Our struggle can be such a lonely one, but as long as we have each other, we're never alone. Someone somewhere understands you. Doesn't that feel good? I know it helps me.

Love,

Annabella aka AnaBanana


And on to the bloggin'!

I lost some more weight. Yay! My fasting too much caused my weight to jump up. I was carrying water. Freaked me out. Then I'd bounce down for a day and then back up. Yuck. Really freaked me out. I was almost puking from sheer stress.

BUT!!

I grudgingly took sushicatny and my own advice and increased my calories to around 800-1200. I am going to crunch some numbers and get it exact, but there REALLY is something to this zigzag stuff. You just have to zigzag in and out of restriction. Dip low enough to barely be starvation cals, and back up to low but healthier range cals.

We are also finally going raw again. The whole family. The kids might get rice or potatoes sometimes, but mostly we'll all be raw. I gotta hit my books for inspo again.

I have:




I've been raw most of the last 4 days and in that time, my weight dropped down from the 4 lbs I inflated then lost then gained again, plus I dropped 2 more lbs. Thank goodness!

Been drinking lots of pure coconut water, and eating veggies or raw fish.

I have to admit, it's definitely been challenging to eat. And binging is still dangerous. I haven't been doing this long enough to cure my binges. But if I get all the bad food out of the house, I'll have nothing dangerous to binge on. How much damage can you really do binging on celery or fennel bulbs? Not much.

So far today I've had one and a half apples (for breakfast).

Gotta go figure out what veggie will be for lunch now.

I'll keep reporting back on my progress! <333 xox

No comments:

Post a Comment