Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FML FTW? WTF?

Yes, Fuck My Life For The Win. FML FTW.

I'm fucked this week. How are you? Fucked too? Excellent. Fascinating that there can be such a broad spectrum of fuckednesses going on in so many lives, no two the same. Like finger prints.

Well, lots of things are going well for me in my life. I am grateful for that much. But it seems that the issues are drawing more attention than the positives. Problems are such fucking drama queens aren't they? They MUST have the spotlight and hate to share.

My drama queen this week comes in the form of a stomach flu... or possibly pregnancy which would be much worse and a much bigger drama queen. We might have had too much fun in Vegas while I was drunk. I'm not a fan of the pill (won't do it) so we've been using condoms. Apparently we were out. Sober that would have been the end of that, but drunk off my ass and I have a whole different set of priorities. I blame him. HE was sober. And he knew my wishes.

I may not be pregnant. I hope to fuck not. It would ruin all I've done here and set me back years. I think I'd go vegan. I'd have to. Grrr.... well enough of that. Speculation is the mother of bullshit. If I am, I'll tell you. Won't know for another week and a half or so. Yay. I love waiting so much. FML.

Back to the "bright side"...

The preferable part of my FML is if this sickness I'm dealing with is a stomach flu or something. I haven't been able to digest food since Friday. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and today anything I eat comes out how it went down. I've mostly felt fine despite my potty issues. And I've been really excited to be missing all those calories! XD But I went and complicated things yesterday I think by eating some things that are very difficult to digest. Asian fried shrimp with shells on, and later on clams and corn in a very yummy clam bake. Normally, those would be hard to digest, but fine. In this case, it is murder. I was up half the night last night as it tore through my stomach and intestines. I had cold sweats last night and hot sweats this morning. I feel sooooooo fucked in my tum tum. :( I feel like puking, but can't. Horrible nausea.

The down side to my symptoms is that I'm starting to get dehydrated. My legs were cramping in my sleep last night and my lips feel dry this morning. I keep drinking lots of water. I dunno if its good enough.

But BUT BUT!

I'm pretty excited about it. My food isn't digesting. So that means if I want to avoid dehydration from the potty problems, I need to WATER FAST! Yay!! Maybe juice or some soup. I haven't been able to do a long water fast because of how worn out I get. But if I can call in sick days because I'm SICK and my husband has to look after the kids, I can sneak a lengthy fast in there. Plus I probably shouldn't be eating for a day or two anyway while the tummy recovers. So apart from feeling like hell, it's a win/win situation.

How have you guys been? Good I hope. Hanging in and sticking to your goals?


Hugs to all!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah there, cowgirl...electrolytes! if you don't like gatorade (I know I don't!) get some smart water or something. or mix a little lemon juice, salt and sugar together and make a weak version of vietnamese salty lemonade. if your legs are cramping it's prolly potassium you need.

    take care of yourself, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete