Sunday, August 29, 2010

On Track! Baby I'm Back!

Yesterday's cals totalled 746! Yes! I'm back and it feels good.

It was great having a little fast to get me rolling. I don't really want to talk about my weight, but for the sake of honesty and science, I weighed 165.2 this morning. So I guess I am up a pound or two since I was last tracking things.

A bunch of readers on here wanted to know the results of keeping up zigzagging. Well, I bet if I was working out it would be the best thing ever. It is definitely good to break the plateau problem. But as far as quick results go... I'm not as happy with it as I was just not eating. I don't know what to do about that. It goes back to the healthy vs unhealthy weight loss conversation. Healthy is better if you are balanced and disciplined. If you are not... if you have emotional issues, or hormonal issues, and freak out often, unhealthy (aka just starving your ass) works better. Ana is better for me... until I plateau.

So I'm going to try something new... again... I'm going back to obsessing and starving. Then if/when I plateau, I'll go back to zigzagging for a month or so, then back to starving (restriction, fasting, and liquid diets).

No comments:

Post a Comment