Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family and Snack Survival & Tahiti

-- PART 1 --

Since my family has been visiting, I had been eating much more. They keep suggesting I eat AND it's some kind of nervous habit. When they start talking and I get bored/annoyed/desperate I nervously run for the kitchen. Why? I guess it's an acceptable escape... something they respect. Arrgh!

But I have a solution.

I set up a snack station for myself. Since the kitchen is where I run to, I made a big pot of herbal tea and set it on a tray with a couple cups (in case guests would like some too). And I cut slices of celery, and set them out in a dish of water so they don't dry out during the day. That's it! I just leave it there.

When I go running into the kitchen looking for food, instead I start with a cup of tea. The celery is backup for in case I actually get hungry... but most of the time I'm not. Today I haven't actually had any of the celery. The tea has been good enough. I think I may keep this up even after they leave. I think I have a box of fasting tea... natural appetite suppressant and extra nutrition. A station of fasting tea and emergency celery. A day's worth, and that's it. It could be nice and mobile too for when I'm out doing stuff! Yay!


-- PART 2 --

I think I've been tweeting more than blogging, so some of my Ana friends know this already. I have a Tahiti trip coming up in October. I REALLY wanna be thinner for this trip. I must. We're meeting up with some friends there and it's going to be great! I really don't want to be the only girl there hiding under tankinis and cover-ups. So I'm really going to push hard during September. Gonna post a follow up post here for my starting weight and goals for September.

Lots of control!!

Love you lovely lovies!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment