Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Comments

Didn't get to responding to the comments. Where is my head at? If it was really as detached as it feels sometimes I'd weigh a lot less... ;)

Emry - Thanks! Yeah, maintaining isn't the worst thing to happen. hehe

Kazehana chan - Thanks! :) Yeah, goji berries are definitely one of the new "it" things. Not the tastiest noms but not bad either. Definitely seems to curb appetite though. I think they taste better than acai. If you try them lemme know what you think. I just get dried ones on amazon.com. I'm such a lazy shopper.
And thanks tons for the health tips. The recipe was way better than gatorade. I don't know what the deal was, but it's over and I'm all better.

Heather - Thanks you! <3 Catching up on your sextacular evening and other posts. You've been busy while I wasn't looking!

Rio - Both my crazy faces are glad to be back. At least they have something in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment