Friday, October 1, 2010

Yesterday's Food, Today's Yoga

Sept. 30
NUTRITION TOTALS:
Total Cal.: 1656.66 Total Fat: 79.44 Total Cholesterol.: 885.17
Total Sodium: 3927.15 Total Carbs: 90.87 Total Fiber: 19.56
Total Sugar: 5.56 Total Protein: 148.36 Total Water: 6.83
Total Points: 0.00

I love this app. :) (Weightmania Pro)

Only got around 7 hours of sleep last night. I'm supposed to do better. But yoga went well today. I'm already so much better at getting deep into the poses and actually have the energy to power through it. I'm doing the P90X Yoga X every day for a month. I know you're supposed to vary the workout but this is just while I get into my routine, so I dont really have to think about it. Keep things predictable for the next 3 weeks while I adjust to this new life approach. It's all good. Doing this every day for now has helped me progress pretty quickly. It feels great!

I still haven't been able to fit weight training into my day, and have only added cardio in a couple times. I guess I'll just do what I can. In any case, the ashtanga yoga is the biggest calorie burn for the day anyway, so of course that matters the most to me. :)

Ok, well, on with the day. <3

3 comments:

  1. 7 hours of sleep sounds lovely! But that's coming from someone who has issues falling and/or staying asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love p90x!
    I didn't last the whole 90 days, but changed and started Insanity another program by beachbody it is more cardio and burns more calories. I wanna do P90x and Insanity but I just don't have enough time in the day lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're doing awesome! What kind of phone do you have? Weightmania sounds exciting, but I don't think I can get it on my Palm...

    Lol, if I got 7 hours of sleep every night I'd probably be sane. :D

    That yoga sounds fun, I'm going to have to find it for myself! I need a mat - or rather, I need a friend who has a mat that I can steal because I hate paying for things.

    Have a good week, hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete